* Labour Day Monday the 22nd of October: We will be closed all day. Saturday and Sunday classes are on as normal.
Welcome to our friendly, committed and authentic Yoga studio. We offer vital, vibrant and sustaining Yoga classes for your day-to-day life in beautiful Dunedin, and for the ongoing development of your body, mind and spirit.
A committed, well-taught and regular yoga practice forms life-long patterns of wellness – promoting a calm steadiness and ease, that will support you to flourish from there.
At The Dunedin Yoga Studio, we hold an authentic Yoga space for you to pause and recalibrate. We teach the yoga skills and principles to:
- Work and (if necessary) heal the body correctly and safely – building strength, while developing flexibility and balance;
- Focus the mind, be in the present and stand in your own mana;
- Experience your inner self and realise the interconnectedness of all beings.
- All this while enjoying an incredible vitality of body and mind and a fantastic crew of inspiring, committed practitioners.
Our experienced and compassionate teachers are here to watch and guide you on your yoga journey – whether you are an advanced practitioner or a complete novice. Co-owners Jessica and Rhys Latton are trained under master teacher Nicky Knoff in the rigour and power of traditional Iyengar and Astanga Vinyasa, and have both taught and practiced for over 20 years. All our teachers are dedicated yoga practitoners and love imparting the living stream of Yoga.
Wherever you are on your life journey, Yoga can support you. We warmly invite you to join us at The Dunedin Yoga Studio.